Role: Youth Pastor
Location: Snells Beach
Manager: Lyndon Reiff
Hours of Work: 20 hours per week
This role is designed to look after the youth and young people at Mahurangi Vineyard and the youth of our local community through relationship, care, pastoral support, outreach programs and practical assistance.
You will also work with the other Vineyard Youth Pastors across the wider Auckland region.
- Strategically plan and implement events and programs to reach youth with the Christian message.
- Ensure that all activities and interactions between staff / volunteers and youth are morally appropriate.
- Teach and preach at youth and other services.
- Create an atmosphere in youth and church services which is welcoming, vibrant and expectant.
- Recruit, disciple and care for youth team leaders.
- Be a point of contact for all youth enquiries.
- Identify people in need of assistance and organise and /or provide appropriate help.
- Help young people connect into church life.
- Adhere to Mahurangi Vineyard Health & Safety regulations
- Be a fully committed member of our Mahurangi Vineyard team to serve our church and community in all ways as is reasonably required.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU:
Email: email@example.com with a brief cover letter and your CV and we’ll be in touch.